LEARN MY FOUR SIMPLE RULES OF COMMUNITY PROPERTY AT MY FREE REAL ESTATE CE CLASS
My students tell me they love the section I teach on Community Property. I break down the complex laws to four simple rules to remember to protect your clients from losing everything in a divorce. Plus, I apply these rules to death so you can see how easy it is to accidently disinherit your children if you don’t know my four basic rules.
- You don’t have protection just because you deposit your commission in a separate bank account.
- If a spouse signs a Quit Claim Deed, it means almost nothing.
- Your child’s inheritance becomes their separate property (but only for a nanosecond).
- Most folks accidently void their pre-nuptial agreements.
- If your spouse re-marries after you die, the new spouse can take everything.
- Nevada prevents you from putting your assets in your spouse’s name in order to protect from creditors.
Attend my FREE CE class to learn how to protect yourself and your family from these problems.
Class Date: Wednesday, November 12th, 2014, 9:00 am -12:00 pm
Law Offices of Gary Fales
2451 S. Buffalo Drive Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV
3 Ways to Reserve Your Seat